Wednesday, June 4, 2008

100 Things....

Sorry I haven't been around for awhile....I've had a sick little one, a sick grand-daddy and been super busy at work.... So here goes with 10 more from my list.

21. I love to read..mostly fiction.
22. I love to play tetris...I am not as good as my hubby so I have to practice to beat him.
23. My favorite color is blue
24. I love getting pedicures with the favorite polishes of "I'm really not a waitress" or "Cajun Shrimp"
25. I am terrible at math..even basic math
26. I am very hard headed (stubborn for those outside the south!)
27. I cry....a lot
28. I love surprises (good ones)
29. I hate wearing shoes
30. I have a serious issue with feeling guilty...people have told me that I would make a good Catholic LOL!

12 comments:

Valarie Lea said...

You stubborn? Noooo.. :o)

*Yankee Belle* said...

I love tetris too. Have it on my cell just to play when I can. =)

j said...

Cajun shrimp I've worn. Blue is mine too. I love fiction ONLY. I hate to wear shoes. All of these stuck out and there could have been more. We are a like!

Oh, and Tetris ROCKS.

Jennifer

Unknown said...

Wow we have a lot in common from reading your top 100 :)
Hope all is well.. been busy with my precious bundle, but wanted to drop in.
Take care

j said...

Just stopping by to say hello!

Take care and I hope everyone is feeling better.

Be blessed.

Jennifer

Brenda said...

I'm with you on the math. I still catch myself counting on my fingers! Doesn't take much to make me cry...happy or sad.
have a great week.
Brenda :)

Unknown said...

Where oh where are you?

Meg said...

Hey you! Just stopping by, hope you are well, update soon! Hugs!

j said...

Hey girl! Just stopping by to say hi! Hope your weekend has been nice.

Jen

CrystalChick said...

Your installments of 100 things is so good!
I haven't played Tetris in years but what fun that was on the first version of Nintendo!!! The one with the original Mario and Duck Hunt! Me and hub used to compete on those old games. He was pretty good at Mario but I ruled at Tetris!!

I'm visiting you again via Rhea, and Valerie's pages.

Dawn said...

Tetris rocks! It's addictive.

Helllooooo??? Are you still here? Hope all is well in your little corner of the world. Just want you to know that you've been missed!

Blessings!
Dawn

Anonymous said...

Hm, I haven't played Tetris in forever. Wonder if they have it for the iphone? Hate to wear shoes too, I'm barefoot as we speak.