Wednesday, May 28, 2008

100 Things Continued....

Here are the next 10 in my 100 things list. I know you have all been eagerly awaiting these, so wait no longer...

11. I have one younger brother who lives only .6 miles away from me.
12. I have had the same hair style since 11th grade, except for one horrific haircut when I was 20, that further encouraged my fear of change.
13. I have migraines.....often
14. I love to sleep, but don't get to do this much
15. My favorite sound is a baby giggling
16. My favorite smell is a baby right after a bath/lotion
17. My second favorite smell is.......puppy breath
18. I desperately want to be domestic, but have a hard time with that quest
19. I love to work cross word puzzles
20. I am pretty sure that I am a democrat

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love puppy breath and baby scents too!

Kelly said...

I love the smell of Miss Priss right after a bath. It's the best smell ever!

Congrats on getting your husband to take ballroom dancing lessons. My parents did it and they BOTH had a blast!

Brenda said...

I wish they could bottle real baby scent! Sorry about your migraines.
Look forward to the next 10.
God bless,
Brenda :)

Valarie Lea said...

Ok so I thought you fell off the face of the earth again, until I realized I did not update your subscription in my reader. :)

j said...

Sudoku! I don't do crosswords but I love Sudoku. It is the only thing that has to do with numbers that I actually love.

Jennifer

j said...

Baby smells! MMMMMM!

Jen Again

Anonymous said...

Are you o.k.? haven't posted in a while!?!