Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Freaky!!

Someone sent this to me in an email and I had to share. This is the weirdest thing that I have ever done. I probably spent 30 minutes yesterday trying to "beat it". Never did! Have any of you ever played that electronic game that is out now called "20 Questions"? That little game is freaky too. You think of a word in your head and the game asks you 20 questions and then guesses what your word is. It always gets mine...mabye I'm too simple!! Have fun with this and let me know if you stump it!! I will forever be in awe of you if you do!



http://www.quizyourprofile.com/guessyournumber.swf

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

O.K. I played the game several times - it is unbelievable that the game won every time! How is that possible? I even tried thinking "outside the box!"

I am not sure how they do it, but it beat me!

Brenda said...

I know there's a trick to it, but I'm too dumb to figure it out! I should send this to my brother who is a better problem solver than myself. Fun anyway!
Have a great weekend.
Brenda :)

j said...

LOVE 20 questions!

I am going back to change your URL address on my blogroll right now!

The green is quite cheerful!

Be blessed.

Jennifer

j said...

It worked!

Jen