Tuesday, May 20, 2008

New Name

Hey y'all! I have decided to change my url to crazyinal.blogspot.com. When I originally chose the girlsgirlsgirls, I intended for that to reflect that I have lots of female children, however, I fear that when I am being googled, this is not what people deduce!! I don't know how I always seem to get myself into these type situations. Please remember when I first signed up at blogger, I thought it would be cool to have adsense, that was until I was advertising Hot Russian Women on my site!! Anyway, I hope that you will continue to visit me at my new, less X-rated name, crazyinal.blogspot.com.

BTW, please feel free to tell me in the future if you feel that anything I am doing/saying/displaying could be construed as unsavory!!!

4 comments:

justmylife said...

I bet Google did have fun with you. And I am also betting a lot of old pervs were disappointed! heh!

Meg said...

Smart move on the new name, now get to posting!!!

Brenda said...

I would've never even thought about that! Sometimes I'm just so naive. It's too bad we're the ones that have to change what's meant to be good and honest.
Have a great day!
Brenda :)

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

LOL! That same ad thing also was up on a blogger friends web site. Scary.
I am sure you got some-er-interesgint folks at your site. Not ones I would want either. Wise decision.